Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck and strode toward the victim sprawled across the yellow line. Ten yards in and he recognized the vic. Air hissed into his lungs, and he nearly choked on it. Wayne. He had to be dead. No one could live through that head wound. What the hell. Alarm exploded inside his chest as he looked around at the people on the street and the vicinity. Then he saw her, and the air left his lungs in one, big whoosh. But he didn’t relax. Quite the opposite.
His chest tightened almost painfully.
Their gazes meshed across a good thirty yards that separated them. Even from this distance, he noticed the color had leached from her face and accented her lips and the dark wings of her brows. Still, she was as beautiful as ever. The mahogany mane of hair, thick and luscious, flowed around her shoulders. Her eyes, such an incredible blue, always seemed to pierce through him to that deep, dark area of his soul he never wanted anyone to delve into. But she had. She’d wanted to know everything about him, only to promptly leave him when she’d learned exactly who he was.
Enough. Forget the bitterness, forget the hurt. He only had seconds to get over being blindsided.
PRIZES: A $50 Amazon gift card with a second one drawn of $15 if this post reaches 100 shares, a t-shirt “I Found The Man Of My Dreams… On Chapter 38.” and 3 ebooks of DEADLY SHADES!
***To enter: you can do as many or as few options as you like (the more you do the more chance of winning!) If you feel uncomfortable using the Rafflecopter below to enter, just comment below as to what you did and add the link if applicable. You will be automatically subscribed to my newsletter. Subscribers will NOT be spammed. My newsletter includes latest releases, contests and giveaway, along with special discounts.***
- Like H. D. Thomson on Facebook.
- Follow H. D. Thomson on Twitter.
- Comment, Like, and Share THIS POST. If it reaches 100 shares I’ll give away another $15 gift card!
- Share either or both of these posts: FACEBOOK #1 and/or FACEBOOK #2
- Tag a few book loving friends in the posts from #2
- Tweet/Post any or all of the below (just copy/paste onto Twitter or Facebook)
- Can sunglasses kill? Jenna finds out when she puts on a pair of KILLER SHADES by @HDThomson http://amzn.to/1P9dL5t
- Sexy, suspenseful series from @HDThomson KILLER SHADES can be deadly! READ CHAPTER ONE http://bit.ly/1J1KBJB
- “The third kiss devoured, took and expected a response.” KILLER SHADES by @HDthomson – http://amzn.to/1P9dL5t
- Killer Shades Ebook Release! Amazon $50 giveaway & swag. Enter to win! http://bit.ly/1KcnGpV
- “Protector. Lover. Suspect. Killer?” KILLER SHADES by @HDThomson available now – READ CHAPTER ONE http://bit.ly/1J1KBJB
- Recommend KILLER SHADES on Goodreads.
- Add KILLER SHADES to your ‘Want to Read’ list on Goodreads.
- Re-pin this pin on Pinterest.
- Change your profile picture on Facebook to the cover of KILLER SHADES. (I’ve added the cover above for easy reference.)
- Email me the computer username of the possible killer.
Again you can do as much or as little as you’d like! Just be sure to let me know what you did in the comments section below if you decide against Rafflecopter!!
ALL winners will be posted on my blog on 02/18 so be sure to check back later!